terça-feira, 2 de setembro de 2008

HUMAN NATURE words and music by Madonna and Dave Hall
Express yourself, don't repress yourself (repeat 4 times)Chorus:And I'm not sorry EU NÃO ME ARREPENDO[I'm not sorry]It's human nature [it's human nature]And I'm not sorry [I'm not sorry]I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me [it's human nature]You wouldn't let me say the words I longed to sayYou didn't want to see life through my eyes[Express yourself, don't repress yourself]You tried to shove me back inside your narrow roomAnd silence me with bitterness and lies[Express yourself, don't repress yourself]Did I say something wrong?Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about sex OOPS, EU NÃO SABIA QUE NÃO PODIA FALAR SOBRE SEXO[I must a been crazy]Did I stay too long?Oops, I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind OOPS, EU NÃO SABIA QUE NÃO PODIA EXPOR MINHAS IDÉIAS[What was I thinking](chorus)You punished me for telling you my fantasiesI'm breakin' all the rules I didn't make[Express yourself, don't repress yourself]You took my words and made a trap for silly foolsYou held me down and tried to make me break[Express yourself, don't repress yourself]Did I say something true? EU DISSE ALGUMA VERDADE? Oops, I didn't know you couldn't talk about sex[I musta been crazy]Did I have a point of view?oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about you[What was I thinking](Chorus)Express your self, don't repress your self (repeat 3 times)(brake)Express your self, don't repress your self (repeat 3 times)Did I say something true?Oops, I didn't know you couldn't talk about sex[I musta been crazy]Did I have a point of view?oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about you[What was I thinking](Chorus)"I´m absolute no regress"

Nenhum comentário: